This Ranch Chicken Crockpot recipe is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! Pull-apart shredded chicken in a rich and creamy ranch mixture loaded with bacon and cheese! Add all of the ingredients to your slow cooker and allow it to do the rest of the work.
Ranch Chicken Crockpot-
We love this delicious Ranch Chicken recipe, especially during the busy weeknights! Tender and juicy shredded chicken in a delicious and cheesy cream cheese and ranch mixture. This Ranch Chicken is a simple recipe and loaded with flavors.
If you like the flavor of this delicious creamy chicken recipe try our Instant Pot version of the crack chicken.
|What is Ranch Chicken? Ranch Chicken is a classic chicken dish made with chicken, cream cheese, Ranch, Cheddar cheese, and bacon.|
With just a few simple ingredients you most likely already have on hand, you can have this recipe ready in no time!
- Chicken- For this recipe, we like to use boneless skinless chicken breast, but you can also use boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken tenderloins.
- Cream Cheese- Your favorite cream cheese will work.
- Ranch- We use Ranch powder for this recipe but you can also use Ranch seasoning mix (in packets).
- Butter- Butter adds creaminess to the recipe.
- Broth- Though we used chicken broth, vegetable broth may be used.
- Garlic- This recipe calls for freshly minced garlic but you substitute for garlic powder.
- Seasoning- To season this dish we use salt and black pepper.
- Cheese- You can use any of your favorite shredded cheese for this recipe. Shredded cheese such as Colby jack, mild cheddar, Mexican blend, or your favorite cheese will work.
- Bacon- This dish calls for chopped and cooked bacon, our Air Fryer Bacon is the easiest way to cook bacon.
HOW TO MAKE RANCH CHICKEN IN CROCKPOT-
The instructions for this creamy ranch chicken recipe are so simple and only require 5 minutes of prep time!
- Add all the ingredients minus the shredded cheese and bacon into the crockpot.
- Cook time: High for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours with the lid closed.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the crockpot and shred it with two forks.
- Add the shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and bacon back into the crockpot and stir to combine with the sauce.
- Cook until the cheese melts and serve as desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!
There are so many different ways to serve this chicken dish. Here are a few different side dishes to serve with the chicken with:
- Oven Baked Rice
- As a Sandwich Between Buns
- Enjoy With Crackers As A Ranch Chicken Dip
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Make Sliders With The Mixture
- Toss in Some Creamy Buttered Pasta
- With a Side Salad (like the Tomato Salad)
- Over Egg Noodles
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Fully cooked chicken should have an internal temperature of 165F.
To reheat the chicken, you can reheat it in the microwave, oven, on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. You maybe need to add a splash of milk if the mixture
Yes, this pull-apart chicken may be frozen. Keep it in an airtight container or freezer bag. Thaw and reheat on low heat in a saucepan to serve.
You can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
OTHER CROCK POT RECIPES:
A slow cooker is by far one of our favorite ways to cook food, here are some of our favorite recipes:
- BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Crockpot Potato Soup
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef
Easy Ranch Chicken Crockpot (Crack Chicken)
- Add the chicken breast, cream cheese, minced garlic, ranch powder, butter, chicken broth, salt, and black pepper into the crockpot.
- Close the lid and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove the chicken and using two forks, shred the chicken breast.
- Add the shredded chicken, cooked bacon and shredded cheese back into the crockpot and mix. Cook just until the cheese melts.
- Serve as desired and enjoy!