Broccoli Cheese Tomato Salad Recipe– loaded with broccoli florets, tomatoes, carrots and Colby Jack cheese in a creamy homemade dressing. This is the perfect salad to serve at parties or potlucks.
The combination of raw broccoli florets with tomatoes, carrots and Colby Jack cheese is wonderful. Although the cubed cheese is so unexpected in a broccoli salad, it gives it a unique taste. My favorite part of the salad will have to be the garlic creamy dressing. It takes the salad to a whole new level.
How to make Broccoli Tomato Salad-
- First, cut broccoli into small florets.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Finely cube the red onion.
- Julienne the carrot with this SLICER.
- Cube the block of Colby Jack cheese.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- Mix all of the ingredients.
Can Broccoli Salad be made in advance?
This Broccoli Salad can be made in advance and refrigerated until you’re ready to serve it.
TIP: This salad does not get soggy quickly, it’s great to keep leftovers refrigerated and enjoy the salad for several days.
I hope you loved this Broccoli Tomato Salad recipe! Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below if you make it. 🙂
Try these other salad recipes:
- Broccoli Salad– with bacon and sunflower seeds, soo good!
- Cauliflower Broccoli Salad Recipe– Unexpected combination.
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad– A crowd pleaser!
Broccoli Cheese Tomato Salad
- 2 broccoli, small florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz Colby cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 small carrot. julienned
- 3 Tbsp dried craisins
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Half the tomatoes. Cube the cheese. Chop the onion. Shred the carrot. Add the craisins (mine were really large so I chopped them a bit before adding them).
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine, add additional salt and pepper if needed.