This easy Broccoli Cheese Tomato Salad is loaded with broccoli florets, tomatoes, carrots, and Colby Jack cheese in a creamy homemade dressing. This is the perfect salad to serve at parties or potlucks.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
broccoli tomato salad-
The combination of raw broccoli florets with tomatoes, carrots, and Colby Jack cheese is wonderful. Although the cubed cheese is so unexpected in a broccoli salad, it gives it a unique taste. My favorite part of the salad will have to be the garlic creamy dressing. It takes the salad to a whole new level.
How to make Broccoli Tomato Salad-
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Finely chop the red onion.
- Julienne the carrot with this SLICER.
- Cube the block of Colby Jack cheese.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing.
- Mix all the salad ingredients in a bowl.
Can Broccoli Salad be made in advance?
This Broccoli Salad can be made in advance and refrigerated until you’re ready to serve it.
TIP: This salad does not get soggy quickly, it’s great to keep leftovers refrigerated and enjoy the salad for several days.
I hope you loved this Broccoli Tomato Salad recipe! Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below if you make it. 🙂
Try these other salad recipes:
- Broccoli Salad– with bacon and sunflower seeds, soo good!
- Cauliflower Broccoli Salad Recipe– Unexpected combination.
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad– A crowd pleaser!
Broccoli Cheese Tomato Salad
- 2 broccoli heads, small florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz colby cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 small carrot. julienned
- 3 Tbsp dried craisins
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Half the tomatoes. Cube the cheese. Chop the onion. Shred the carrot. Add the craisins (mine were really large so I chopped them a bit before adding them).
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine, add additional salt and pepper if needed.