You are going to love this Cauliflower Broccoli Bacon Corn Salad recipe. A wonderful salad filled with broccoli and cauliflower florets, cheese, tomatoes, corn, bacon, and onion. Such a great balance of ingredients. The perfect salad for potlucks!
Broccoli cauliflower salad recipe
Remember this Broccoli Salad I posted a while back? It has become such a huge hit on my blog. It’s absolutely fantastic for parties and potlucks. I was making that broccoli salad recipe for a party recently and had bacon I needed to use. I added a few other ingredients along with the bacon and that is how this recipe was born. The nice person that I am, I am sharing the recipe with you as well, and you are welcome:).
Can I just say that cauliflower and broccoli florets with tomatoes, corn, cheese and bacon pieces are a fantastic combination! . I especially love how colorful all the ingredients in the recipe are when together.
Being the visual person that I am, I think foods that are colorful are enjoyed more. I mean if I gave you a salad with only greens and boring tones and this beauty, I think you’ll agree, the brain plays a trick on you. You instinctively want to dig into the salad!
Can I prepare this salad in advance?
This cauliflower broccoli and corn salad can be prepared a day in advance, just keep covered and refrigerated. Mix before serving.
We have guests at our house all the time – no joke, all the time. The last thing I want to do it be busy in the kitchen as my friends are enjoying each other’s company. I want to be in on the action, you know what I am saying. I love that I can do all my chop-a-chopping the day before and even make my dressing. Then, before serving, mix everything and you have yourself a wonderful salad to serve your guests.
I hope you enjoyed this.
Other salads to enjoy:
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 small head red onion, finely chopped
- 4 oz Colby Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small florets. Cube cheese. Dice onion. Slice or quarter tomatoes. Open canned corn.
- Slice bacon into pieces and cook. Add bacon to paper towel to cool.
- Combine ingredients for salad dressing.
- Add ¾ of the dressing to the salad and mix. Add additional dressing as needed. Enjoy friends!