The easiest Chicken Artichoke Spinach Boats. French bread loaded with a spinach artichoke dip inspired filling. Adding chicken to the filling makes this recipe a great dish even for lunch with a side salad.
If you enjoy bread boats, try our Chicken Broccoli Bread Boats.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
chicken artichoke bread boats-
I love using store-bought French bread and filling it with ingredients and baking the bread. It’s like hearty homemade pizza but so easy to make since you skip baking the dough.
This recipe is for those that love spinach artichoke dip. We take the dip to a whole new level by adding chicken to the mixture and topping it over the bread loading the bread with cheese. Once baked, the flavors are amazing.
how to make chicken artichoke spinach boats-
- Finely Chop spinach. Drain artichoke and chop. Drain chicken. Cube tomatoes.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the filling.
- Cut the top off the French bread and push the center of loaf down to create an opening. Slice loaf in half.
- Spread mixture evenly over sliced bread.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until bread is toasted, the filling cooked and cheese melts.
This is a great recipe for those that are working parents and sometimes need a quick but good dinner. It’s so hearty and filling yet so easy to make.
other great recipes for easy dinners:
- Philly Cheese Steak Sliders – Delicious sliders with steak, peppers, and cheese.
- Chicken Alfredo Flatbread – A simple flatbread recipe idea.
Chicken Artichoke Spinach Boats
- 1 (12 oz) can chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 7 oz canned artichoke hearts
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup cubed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for the top)
- 1 loaf French bread
- Chop spinach. Drain artichoke, chop. Drain chicken. Cube tomatoes. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, spinach, mayo, artichoke, cream cheese, garlic, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Cut bread in half. Then horizontally in half again. Spread mixture evenly over sliced bread. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 365°F for 15-18 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and becomes golden around the edges.
- Enjoy immediately.