Learn how to make the copycat Starbucks Strawberry Acai Lemonade recipe from scratch! Sweet and tangy freshly squeezed lemonade with a strawberry acai syrup, a simple and refreshing drink recipe.
This lemonade with our Peach Tea and Iced Caramel Latte are summertime favorites for parties.
STRAWBERRY ACAI LEMONADE REFRESHER-
This strawberry acai lemonade recipe is so easy to make and tastes just like the one you’d order from Starbucks. Freshly homemade lemonade mixed with a strawberry acai puree and served over ice is the perfect summertime drink to cool you down.
|WHAT IS ACAI– Acai powder is from the acai berries that grow on trees and look like small grapes. Acai is considered to be a super healthy fruit and is known as a superfood.|
- Strawberries– We use fresh strawberries for the puree, frozen strawberries may easily be used.
- Acai– For this recipe you need acai berry powder, we use THIS powder and love it.
- Sweetener– You can use any of your favorite sweeteners you like. Fresh sugar, honey, stevia, simple syrup, liquid cane sugar, agave nectar, and even maple syrup may all be used.
- Water– For the lemonade, we use water as the base.
- Lemons- Fresh lemons work best for this recipe with THIS lemon squeezer to get the lemon juice.
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY ACAI REFRESHER-
With just a few simple ingredients you can be sipping on this fruity refresher in no time!
- Make Syrup– In a blender, blend the water, acai powder, and strawberries until pureed.
- Pour through a sieve– Run the pureed mixture through a sieve until all the juices have run through. (Tip: If you don’t mind the lemonade chunky, you don’t need to run it through a sieve.)
- Lemonade– In a large pitcher, combine the water, lemon juice, and sweetener.
- Combine– Stir the strawberry mixture into the lemonade until well combined.
- Serve over ice cubes and strawberry slices. Enjoy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Store this delicious drink in a pitcher in the fridge. You can also store the syrup in a separate jar and pour it into lemonade whenever you crave a drink.
This lemonade drink will last in the fridge for up to 5-6 days.
No, we do not have any caffeine in this drink recipe.
No, the acai flavor adds flavor to the drink but it does not overpower the flavors.
Yes, if you want you can use berries such as blackberries, raspberries or mixed berries.
No, if you want to leave out the acai powder, you can just use the strawberries.
Yes! Just use your favorite premade lemonade and combine with the syrup.
MORE DRINKS TO TRY-
- Iced Coffee Recipe
- Shamrock Shake Recipe
- Southern Sweet Drinks
- Sparkling Peach Lemonade
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Strawberry Acai Lemonade
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 large lemons juiced
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
strawberry acai syrup-
- 8 oz strawberries cubed
- 3 tsp acai powder
- 1 cup cold water
- In a large pitcher or jar, mix together the cold water, lemon juice, and sweetener.
- Add the cubed strawberries, acai powder, and water into a blender and blend until pureed.
- Pour the blended mixture through a sieve until you get as much juice as you can. Keep the juice and discard the rest.
- Pour the syrup into the lemonade and mix to combine. Add ice to the pitcher and serve.