The ultimate Grilled Pork Kabobs recipe made of tender and juicy pork kabobs tossed in a delicious homemade marinade.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Grilling season is my favorite time of year, from grilled chicken to these delicious tender and juicy pork kabobs. The marinade for these kabobs is Uzbek inspired and made with club soda, seasoned, and onions. We LOVE to enjoy these kabobs with Marinated Onions.
How to make Tender Pork Kebabs:
- Cut pork into about 1″ pieces.
- Slice onion thin, slice the garlic.
- In a bowl, mix pork, onions, and garlic.
- In a separate bowl combine club soda, salt, coriander, paprika, and pepper and mix.
- Pour into the bowl and combine. Cover bowl and set into the refrigerator overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Add the meat onto the skewers. Don’t put them too close or else the meat won’t cook all the way through.
- Grill on med/high heat until all sides of kebabs are cooked through.
- Enjoy immediately.
Thank you so much for trying these amazing tender grilled pork kabobs. Give us your feedback on this recipe in the comments below, we love to hear from you!
Try these other great recipes:
- Grilled Chicken Kebabs– Great dinner idea.
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Kabobs– The best buffalo ranch chicken recipe!
- Tender Grilled Chicken Thighs– Thighs with the perfect marinade and then grilled!
- Ground Beef Kabobs– A simple and delicious dinner recipe.
Tender Pork Kabobs
- Cut meat into about 1" pieces. Place into bowl.
- Slice onion thin, slice garlic; add to the bowl and toss.
- In a separate bowl combine club soda, salt, coriander, paprika and pepper; mix. Pour into bowl and combine. Cover bowl and set into the refrigerator overnight or at least 6 hours. Mix few times during the marinading.
- Add the meat onto the skewers . Don't put them too close or else the meat won't cook all the way through.
- Grill on med/high heat until all sides of kebabs are cooked through. Enjoy immediately.