This fresh and light tomato and burrata cheese salad recipe is so refreshing! Fresh tomatoes paired with burrata cheese, fresh basil with olive oil, seasoning, and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
This salad recipe is so light, fresh and so flavorful and pairs perfectly with homemade crostini.
The creamy and rich flavors from the burrata cheese combined with the tomatoes and basil are truly amazing. This salad is especially great served with homemade crostini and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
|What is Burrata? Burrata is an Italian cow milk |
cheese made with solid mozzarella casing filled with creamy cream.
With just a few ingredients you can have this gourmet salad ready in no time!
- BURRATA– This recipe calls for 1 (8 oz) burrata ball. You can use less or more depending if you like this cheese.
- TOMATO– You can use any kind of tomato you have on hand. Cherry tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, or any other kind of fresh tomato as long as they are ripe.
- AVOCADO- Make sure your avocado is ripe.
- OIL– For the best results you want to use olive oil.
- GARLIC– The garlic enhances the ultimate in this salad.
- SEASONING– We season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add italian seasoning if you would like.
- BASIL– Fresh chopped basil is what makes this salad!
- GLAZE– Drizzle this salad with our homemade balsamic glaze for added flavor.
HOW TO MAKE BURRATA SALAD-
Have this salad ready in under 10 minutes!
- PREPARE– Cut the tomatoes and finely chop the basil.
- ASSEMBLE– In a serving platter, add the burrata in the center and add the tomato and basil around the burrata. Drizzle with the oil, garlic, salt, pepper and glaze.
- SERVE– Serve with homemade crostini by scooping up burrata and the rest of the ingredients onto the bread slices.
- Enjoy, friends!
WHAT TO SERVE BURRATA SALAD WITH-
This burrata recipe is such a light and delicious recipe to serve during the summertime!
- AS AN APPETIZER– Serve with salad with loads of homemade crostini for the ultimate appetizer.
- AS A SIDE– This salad is great to serve alongside for dinner such as our Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Pasta or with some Grilled Salmon.