This Skillet Chicken Breast Recipe is PHENOMENAL! Chicken breast seared in a skillet until crispy on the outside and then cooked until juicy and tender on the inside. The seasonings, garlic, and butter penetrate into the chicken and is so flavorful.
easy skillet chicken breast-
Easy chicken breast recipe that is hassle free with a 5-minute prep time yet mouthwatering results. Seasoned chicken breast seared on a pan with garlic. The chicken is then turned down to low and cooked until the inside of the breast is so juicy and melt-in-your-mouth tender.
This chicken breast is INSANELY delicious and you’ll want to serve it on repeat!
how to cook breast-
This easy chicken is perfect to make to impress guests you are servings or for a quick and easy dinner to serve your family. Picky kids and adults alike with LOVE this recipe.
how to make the BEST seasoning-
This recipe is so amazing because the seasoning and everything you need is most likely already in your pantry. Though the seasoning of salt, pepper, and paprika seem so easy, it’s the garlic roasting with the chicken that adds so much flavor!
can chicken breast be seasoned in advance?
This healthy breast is perfect to prepare ahead of time. Pound and season the chicken breast in the morning or the night before. Cover the meat and refrigerate. The seasonings will penetrate into the breast and the meat will be so flavorful.
how do you keep the breast from drying out?
The secret to the most perfect and juicy breast is not overcooking it at high heat. Once the breast is seared on both sides, close the lid of the skillet allowing the steam to keep the meat moist as it tenderizes and the garlic and seasonings penetrate into the breast.
can I add this meat to other recipes?
This chicken can be added to any recipe. Add chicken to salads, pasta or chicken salad.
what do I serve with pan-cooked garlic chicken?
This chicken is AMAZING! Serve the chicken with a side of mashed potatoes, rice or pasta. Add a salad, asparagus or Brussels sprouts for a complete meal.
I hope you enjoyed this chicken recipe. Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below.
Try these other CHICKEN recipes:
- One Pan Chicken Potatoes and Vegetables– A one-pan wonder.
- Chicken Parmesan– Restaurant quality food homemade.
Skillet Chicken Breast Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts (2 lbs)
- 1 tsp table salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- 10 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, cubed
- Cut chicken breast in half. Beat with a meat mallet so chicken is the same in thickness.
- Combine the salt, pepper and paprika. Season both sides of chicken seasoning.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a skillet. Once hot, add chicken and sear about 2 minutes per side.
- Add sliced garlic, butter and remaining oil (1 Tbsp).
- Turn heat down to low heat and close lid askew (angled). Cook chicken an additional 10-15 minutes. Flip chicken a few times during cooking and stir the garlic.