A delicious creamy layered jello recipe loaded with fresh fruits! A creamy layer of jello with cool whip and strawberries topped with a layer of classic jello and mixed berries.
This sweet dessert is perfect for family gathering and get-togethers!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
To watch this on YouTube Click HERE!!
This layered jello recipe is the ultimate EASY dessert that is ready in just 20 minutes! A layer of a creamy strawberry layer and a layer of classic jello!
What flavor gelatin can I use for this jello recipe?
If you don’t like strawberry you can change it! You can use cherry gelatin and add fresh cherries or you can do apricot gelatin and add canned apricots. You can use any flavor you like and just substitute the fruit for the same gelatin flavor.
Do I have to add fruit to my creamy layer?
You do not have to add fruit to the cream layer. You can just add the fresh fruit to the top layer as I have in the pictures! 🙂
how to make creamy strawberry jello-
- Boil two cups of water, add gelatin and mix well. Remove from heat and cool.
- Chop the strawberries to the desired size.
- In a bowl, combine together sour cream and cool whip. Add in cooled gelatin and mix on medium speed.
- In a 9×13 glass dish, add the strawberries on the bottom of the dish.
- Pour in the mixture over the strawberries and mix.
This layered jello with fruits is loved by both kids and adults alike and the perfect dessert for any occasion!
Try these other great desserts:
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip– A creamy fruit dip recipe.
- Chocolate Oreo Pudding– The best oreo dessert!
- Vanilla Wafers Puffing Dessert– An amazing vanilla pudding!
Creamy Layered Jello
- 6 oz strawberry gelatin ( I use Jell-O brand)
- 2 cups water
- 8 oz cool whip
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 oz strawberries or any other berries if adding to top layer
- 6 oz gelatin
- 4 cups water
- Bring two cups water to boil, add 6 oz gelatin and mix well. Remove from heat, let COOL completely.
- Chop your strawberries into desired size.
- In a 9x13 glass dish place your strawberries on bottom of dish. Pour the mixture over the strawberries and gently mix.
- Place in refrigerator to set(about 30 minutes). In the meantime, bring 2 cups water to boil, add gelatin and mix. Remove from heat and add 2 cups cold water. Set aside to completely cool.
- Once the layer has thickened, remove from refrigerator and SLOWLY pour the remaining gelatin and berries. Place back into refrigerator for top layer to set. Enjoy!.