This Pancake Board will be all the rave at your next party! Homemade fluffy pancakes with breakfast meats and all the pancake toppings arranged on a platter.
what is a charcuterie board?
A Classic Charcuterie Board has cured meats arranged on a platter with various crackers, nuts, cheese, and jams.
Today we share the ULTIMATE breakfast pancake platter or breakfast charcuterie board. Homemade fluffy pancakes with all the breakfast helpings, so beautiful once arranged and served.
Chef’s NOTE: When cooking pancakes on a charcuterie board with meats, arrange the toppings onto the platter before preparing the pancakes. That way, you are ready to eat once the pancakes and meats are cooked.
breakfast pancake board-
This pancake recipe will become a family favorite! Fluffy and airy pancakes that are so easy to perfect! With a charcuterie board, you serve breakfast at a new level.
You can add your favorite pancake toppings; here are some ideas for a breakfast charcuterie board-
- Spreads- Nutella hazelnut spread or peanut butter.
- Eggs- Scrambled eggs or however you prefer your eggs served.
- Sauce- Blueberry sauce or your favorite sauce.
- Nuts- Walnuts or pecans.
- Dairy- Whipped cream or yogurt.
- Butter- Unsalted butter slices at room temp.
- Syrup- Maple or classic syrup.
- Meats- Bacon, sausage links or ham.
- Fresh fruit- Strawberries, raspberries, bananas and blueberries.
Chef’s NOTE: For the most uniform and fluffiest pancakes, we highly recommend using a pancake mold like THIS one. The mold is inexpensive and does wonders for pancakes.
We also used a mini pancake pan (like THIS) for the mini pancakes. The kids loved how cute and fluffy they were. Use the same recipe just cook them a little longer and be sure to generously grease the pan.
how to make fluffy pancakes-
The batter is easy to make using a blender (we use THIS one).
- Prepare pancake batter- Add the milk, butter, eggs, sugar, salt, flour, and baking powder in a blender.
- Cook pancakes- To cook the pancakes, I highly recommend a mold. The pancakes come out perfect, uniform, and so fluffy. Spoon the batter into the mold half-full. Cook over medium; once pancakes rise and bubble and have holes, they are ready to be flipped.
Chef’s NOTE: The SECRET to the fluffiest and most delicious pancakes is to cook them over medium heat. High heat will burn the edges, and you’ll have an uncooked center, while low heat will completely dry the pancakes out as they cook.
TIP: We used butter and oil to grease the pan. If you go with this method, clean off the pan before adding a new batch of pancakes so the butter doesn’t burn the pancakes.
I hope you try this gorgeous breakfast pancake board, especially for brunch with friends or family. The board is also an excellent idea for breakfast around the holidays.
HERE is the board we use if you are looking for one! 🙂
enjoy these other recipes for breakfast-
- One Sheet Breakfast– Everything is cooked in one sheet.
- Oatmeal– Learn how to make the best oatmeal.
- Biscuits and Gravy– The sausage gravy you’ll make over and over.
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches– With the most delicious sauce.
- BEST Sandwich Platter– a platter with ingredients to build your sandwich.
Breakfast Pancake Charcuterie Board
- Into a blender, add the eggs, sugar, milk, melted butter, flour, salt and baking powder. Be sure to add the wet ingredients.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tsp oil and 1/2 Tbsp butter.
- Once the batter bubbles, flip and cook until pancakes are fully cooked.
- Create your breakfast board with the cooked pancakes. Enjoy!