The recipe for these Pumpkin Pancakes makes the best fall pancakes! The pancakes are light and fluffy and loaded with pumpkin flavor!
If you like pancakes but want something with more flavor, these pumpkin pancakes are a winner! Easy to make and loaded with so much flavor from the pumpkin puree and spices.
Serve the pancakes charcuterie style with toppings if you are having guests.
How to make Pancakes-
- Dry ingredients– In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients; the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- Wet ingredients– Mix the eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and milk.
- Combine– Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until incorporated, don’t overbeat.
- Cook pancakes– Using a ¼ measuring cup, pour pancake batter into a greased pan, don’t overcrowd the pan. When the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancakes.
FAQ’s for pumpkin Pancakes-
- FREEZE– You can freeze the pancakes in a freezer bag. Thaw overnight and reheat in the oven or skillet before serving.
- MAKE AHEAD– I wouldn’t recommend making the batter ahead of time. Pancake batter works best if cooked right away.
- STORING– Keep leftover pancakes tightly wrapped in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Pancakes are a classic for breakfast and loved by kids and adults alike. Here are other favorite pancake recipes: