There is nothing better than a refreshing glass of homemade Raspberry Lemonade. Freshly squeezed lemonade combined with a flavorful raspberry syrup and served over ice, so GOOD!
Looking for a refreshing homemade drink to enjoy all summer long, try our Strawberry Acai Refresher and Iced Caramel Latte.
RASPBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE-
This homemade raspberry lemonade is bursting with so much from the fresh raspberries and lemons! We love making lemonade during the hot summer months, so cool and refreshing.
The sweet yet tart lemonade and rich raspberry syrup is a combination everyone will love.
With just a few basic ingredients you can have this raspberry lemonade ready to be enjoyed.
- Lemons- We use freshly squeezed lemons for this lemonade. Store-bought lemonade may also be used.
- Water- The water is for the lemonade base.
- Sweetener- Regular sugar, stevia, simple syrup, liquid cane sugar, agave nectar and even maple syrup may all be used as a sweetener.
- Raspberries- Fresh raspberries work the BEST for this homemade lemonade, but frozen raspberries will work as well.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE RASPBERRY LEMONADE-
All you need is just 10 minutes and this delicious lemonade is ready to enjoy.
- Raspberry Syrup– Add the water, sweetener and raspberries to a blender and mix until pureed.
- Lemonade– In a small saucepan, heat the water and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to completely cool.
- In a large pitcher, mix together the lemon juice, water and ice. Pour the raspberry syrup through a fine-mesh strainer into the pitcher and mix.
- Enjoy– Serve over cubed ice, raspberries, and lemon slices and enjoy!
If you don’t mind the lemonade chunky, skip running the syrup through a strainer.
- Sparkling Lemonade- Substitute the water for carbonated water (sparkling water).
- Berry Lemonade- Use mixed berries for a berry lemonade.
- Raspberry Mint- Add mint to the blender and it will give you a raspberry mint lemonade.
- Watermelon Mint- Opt-out of the raspberries, add watermelon and mint into the blender and make watermelon mint lemonade.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
We love to use THIS handheld citrus juice or with THIS juicer.
Once you puree the raspberry mixture, add a strainer to a bowl or over the pitcher and pour in the raspberry syrup slowly allowing the strainer to do the work. To make it faster, use a spatula to force the syrup through the strainer.
Yes! You can make popsicles out of this recipe. Use THESE molds to freeze and enjoy popsicles in the summertime.
Store the lemonade in the fridge in a pitcher for up to 3-4 days.
If you store it properly, it can last up to 3-4 days.
MORE POPULAR DRINKS-
- Iced Coffee Recipe
- Shamrock Shake
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Southern Sweet Tea
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Peach Tea
Simple Raspberry Lemonade
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice (about 7-8 lemons)
- 3/4 cup sweetner
- 12 oz raspberries, fresh
- 1 cups water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, add the water and granulated sugar and cook until the sugar dissolves. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Add all the ingredients for the raspberry syrup; the raspberries, water, and granulated sugar, to a blender and blend until pureed.
- In a pitcher, mix together the lemon juice, sugar water and ice. Pour the raspberry syrup into the pitcher through a sieve.
- Mix and add in lemon slices, fresh raspberries and ice. Serve and enjoy!