These Cheesy Pizza Bites are amazing. Mini pizza bites made with ingredients you most likely already have on hand. Bread sliced and topped with marinara, pepperoni pieces and loaded with cheese. The perfect recipe for kids to make with you.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pizza is such a classic to serve for parties, lazy dinners or just because you’re in the mood for pizza. This recipe is great to have because kids can make it themselves. This is a fun recipe to prepare with your kids as they can pretty much do everything themselves, making memories in the process.
Enjoy this video our kids created for How to Make Pizza Bites! Don’t forget like our FACEBOOK page for more recipe videos!
How to make Cheesy Mini Pizza Bites-
This is the easiest recipe for homemade mini individual-sized pizza. The pizzas may be customized with personalized toppings.
- Sliced your favorite bread or purchased sliced bread.
- Spread marinara over bread.
- Top with toppings of your choice.
- Top with cheese and bake.
Can I substitute different toppings?
Yes, you can use your favorite pizza toppings, baking time will remain the same.
Other toppings to add: ham, bacon, tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, pineapples or any other favorite pizza topping.
If you make these homemade Cheesy Bites, please tag us with #ValentinasCorner. We LOVE seeing your creations:)!
Baguette Pizza Bites
- 1/2 baguette (12 slices)
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 60 small pieces pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Slice baguette into 12 slices or any other bread.
- Distribute the sauce evenly onto each slice of bread.
- Chop pepperoni and add over marinara.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake the pizza bites in a preheated oven to 375˚ for 10-12 min.
- Serve immediately.