The best way to cook Pizza Rolls is in the Air Fryer! All you need to do is just throw the frozen pizza rolls into the air fryer and allow the air fryer to do the rest of the work.
AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLLS-
Air fryer pizza rolls are the ultimate after-school snack, appetizer, or even a lazy dinner! I love to throw the pizza rolls in the air fryer and have them ready for when the kids come home from school. The air fryer cooks them perfectly resulting in the crispiest, crunchy pizza rolls.
Frozen food cooks so well in the air fryer and I love that I don’t have to take the time to thaw the pizza rolls before I air fry them.
- Pizza Rolls- For this recipe, we LOVE using the classic Totino’s Pizza Rolls, cheese, or pepperoni! You can also use any of your favorite brand pizza rolls.
- Dipping Sauce- We love dipping our pizza rolls in warm marinara sauce or Ranch dressing. Try our homemade Ranch Dressing with these pizza rolls, or dip it with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Garnish- To level up this dish, top the pizza rolls with grated parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley or cilantro!
HOW TO COOK PIZZA ROLLS IN AIR FRYER-
Have these crispy pizza rolls ready in under 10 minutes to be enjoyed. The instructions are so easy, that you almost don’t even need a recipe!
- Prep- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Add the pizza rolls into the basket, in a single layer. Don’t stack the pepperoni rolls in layers, just make them in several batches for a large amount.
- Cook- Air fry until golden and crispy, flip halfway through the cooking time (just shake the basket).
- Serve- Remove the rolls from the basket and add them to a serving plate top with grated parmesan and serve with your favorite pizza sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Serve the pizza rolls with a side for a complete dinner. Here are some of our favorite sides:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
No, you do not need to preheat the air fryer.
No! Just throw the pizza rolls into the air fryer frozen and cook.
We do not recommend refreezing the pizza rolls.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
When reheating, just throw the pizza rolls back into the air fryer or microwave and cook until warm.
If the insides of the rolls came out, you overcooked them. Every air fryer varies so be sure to keep an eye on your rolls.
OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES-
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Fried Oreos in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Salmon in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
- 1 (24 oz) frozen pizza rolls (1 bag)
- baking spray
- marinara, to serve, optional
- parmesan cheese, optional
- Add pizza rolls into the basket and spray with baking spray and toss.
- Spread out evenly.
- Cook 380°F for 6-8 minutes per side, tossing halfway.
- Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy. (Grate fresh parmesan cheese when serving, optional.)