Creamy Crab Dip recipe with a hint of jalapenos, peppers, celery in a creamy garlic cream cheese mixture is phenomenal. The dip is served cold and takes about 10 minutes to prepare from start to finish and can be prepared in advance.
If you’re looking to serve a dip hot, this Hot Crab Dip Recipe is a must try!
Cold Crab Dip-
I love this particular crab dip and that it’s served cold. It makes for a great appetizer for parties, family get-togethers or to keep refrigerated for yourself because you’re awesome and deserve it. This is a great make-ahead dip. If serving this at a gathering use this cute serving tray to serve the dip.
TIP: If you like spicy food, add some Tabasco or Sriracha to the dip. I’m the only one that likes spicy so I just add drizzle some Sriracha over the dip in my plate.
How to Make Easy Crab Dip-
- Chop crab into cubes.
- Finely chop celery, jalapenos and red pepper.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add cream cheese mixture to remaining ingredients. Mix well.
What kind of crab meat can I use?
Imitation crab meat, canned crab or fresh crab meat may be used.
What can I serve crab dip with?
You can serve this crab dip with a side of crackers, bagel crisps or tortilla chips. Carrots or celery may also be used instead of chips.
Other crab recipes to try:
- Hot Seafood Appetizers– Canapes topped with crab, shrimp, cheese, and mayo.
- Crab and Cabbage Salad– Great salad any time of year.
- Crab Stuffed Salmon– The flavors are amazing!
Creamy Crab Dip
- 8 crab meat
- 6 canned jalapeno rings, finely chopped
- 1/3 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- tabasco or sriracha, optional
- serve with crackers, bagel crisps or tortilla chips
- Chop crab meat. Finely chop pepper, celery, and jalapenos.
- In a bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, lightly season with salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to be enjoyed.