The BEST mini-tarts loaded with chicken, mushrooms, and cheese! Crispy puff pastry tarts with a cheesy chicken and veggie center.
We love making these chicken tarts as an appetizer or lunch recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These mini tarts are so delicious and great for any occasion! Tarts that are loaded with sauteed chicken, mushrooms, peppers, and cheese. They are so easy and quick to prepare and taste AMAZING! These are prepped and cooked in just 30 minutes and the whole family will love them.
how to make mini chicken tarts-
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Slice chicken into thin strands and the mushrooms and peppers.
- Saute the chicken with oil until fully cooked.
- Cook mushrooms and peppers until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and dill.
- Add peppers, mushrooms, and chicken into cream cheese mixture and mix.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut into six equal parts.
- Make a border about 1/2′ around the edges. With a fork pork holes inside of the border.
- Bake tarts for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove puff pastry tarts from the oven and evenly distribute the chicken filling among the tarts.
- Top with cheese and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese completely melts and starts to turn color.
- Enjoy immediately.
Try these other great appetizer recipes:
- Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Canapes– A creamy canape recipe made with a delicious Alfredo sauce.
- Brie Mushroom Canapes– The best appetizer recipe!
- Hot Sandwiches– Lunch meats with cheesy!
- Chicken Quesadilla– Homemade quesadillas with chicken.
Mini Chicken Tarts
- Remove 1 sheet pastry puff from freezer to thaw. Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Slice chicken into thin strands. Clean and slice mushroom. Slice pepper into thin small strands.
- In a skillet, saute chicken with ½ tsp oil and cook until chicken is fully cooked and salt and pepper to taste. Remove chicken from skillet and once cooled, chop chicken into smaller pieces.
- Saute mushrooms and peppers with ½ tsp oil until fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine together cream cheese, parmesan, garlic and dill. Add the chicken vegetables and mix. Set asdide.
- Unroll thawed puff pastry sheets and cut into six equal pieces. With a knife score a rectangle around the edges of the pieces, about ½” - ¾” from the edge, don’t cut all the way through.
- Take a fork and poke holes inside of the border. Bake tarts 8-10 minutes or until they begin to turn a nice golden color.
- Top the tarts with the chicken filling and top with cheese. Bake for an additonal 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy immediately.