This homemade banana Pumpkin Bread is the perfect fall bread recipe! The pumpkin bread is so soft, moist, and loaded with chocolate chips. This will become a fall favorite!
the best pumpkin bread-
This is the BEST recipe for pumpkin banana bread loaded with chocolate chips.
The bread loaf is so easy to make and is packed with so much flavor. Combine the ingredients, add to a bread pan and bake. The aroma of fall baking fills the home – so good!
how to make banana pumpkin bread-
- Prepare pan- Line baking pan with parchment paper, and preheat the oven.
- Dry ingredients- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Wet ingredients- In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. With a spatula, stir in the oil, mashed banana, and pumpkin puree. Stir just to combine, don’t overmix.
- Combine- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix in with a spatula.
- Choc chip morsels- Fold in the chocolate chip morsels (leaving some to add to the top of the bread loaf).
- Bake- Transfer batter to the baking pan and bake until a toothpick comes out clean if inserted in the center of the bread. (NOTE: Baking time will vary depending on the loaf pan and your oven.)
|If you enjoy warm bread with hot tea or coffee, heat a few slices of the bread before serving.|
I love the aroma of fresh-baked sweet bread in the home especially during the fall season when the weather is cooler.