This Banana Pumpkin Bread is the perfect fall baking bread recipe! The bread is so soft and moist and the loaded chocolate chips add so much flavor to the pumpkin bread. This will become a fall favorite!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Moist yet soft homemade pumpkin bread with a hint of bananas and loaded with chocolate chips. This is the PERFECT recipe for fall baking that doesn’t require a ton of time to prepare. This bread is one of our favorites during fall baking, the kids love the bread just as much as the adults do. Enjoy the bread warm with a cold glass of milk or hot tea. (TIP: If you like bread warm, reheat your slice of bread before enjoying, for that out of the oven taste.)
This bread loaf is SO easy. Just mix everything, add to a bread pan, bake, allow the aroma of fall baking to fill the home, enjoy. Repeat with the second loaf the following day! 🙂
how to make banana pumpkin bread-
- Prepare a baking pan and preheat the oven.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. With a spatula, stir in the oil, mashed banana and pumpkin puree. Stir just to combine, don’t overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chip morsel (leaving some to add to the top of the bread loaf).
- Gently, fold in the flour mixture. Transfer batter to pan and bake until a toothpick comes out clean if inserted in the center of the bread. NOTE: Baking time will vary depending on the loaf pan and your oven.
TIP: And a baking tip for bread and chocolate chips. Reserve some of the indicated chocolate chip morsels and once the batter is in the bread loaf, top it with the reserved chocolate. They don’t sink into the loaf and add so much beauty to the bread. This tip goes for all breads, not just this pumpkin one.
I love the aroma of fresh-baked sweet bread in the home. Try these other favorite bread recipes during your fall baking.
Try these other Sweet Bread Recipes:
You guys are in for a treat with this pumpkin bread. It’s so soft yet moist and soooo flavorful! Even if your kids don’t like pumpkin, they will LOVE this recipe.
Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below. We love hearing from you.
Banana Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- In a bowl, combine sugar and eggs. Add the oil, mashed banana, and pumpkin puree and mix.
- In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients; flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the pumpkin puree mixture. Add in chocolate chip morsels and mix again until incorporated.
- Pour batter into the bread pan.
- Baked at 350°F for 55-60 minutes.