A no-bake Vanilla Wafers Blueberry Dessert. Layered no-bake with a graham cracker base, a creamy layer and blueberry pie filling. The dessert is so easy to make and has such a WOW factor.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
vanilla wafer blueberry dessert-
I just love a good no-bake dessert, especially during the warmer weather. There is no baking involved and it’s such an appealing dessert. Crumbles of wafers with a rich cream, blueberry pie filling, and a buttery layer. The dessert comes together so quickly and it great to serve at parties.
how to make vanilla wafers blueberry dessert-
Don’t be intimidated by the steps in this recipe. it truly comes together really quickly! It’s a fun recipe to do with kids if you enjoy baking with kids. 🙂
prepare the 1st layer:
- Crush the vanilla wafers in a Ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and crushed wafers.
- Set aside about 1/4 of the wafers mixture for the top.
- Spread out the crumble mixture on a serving platter, gently pat-down.
prepare the 2nd layer:
Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
Fold in cool whip until well incorporated.
Spread the mixture over the crumbs. TIP: It’s easier to spread is you add spoonfuls of cream in different areas then spread.
prepare the 3rd layer:
- Add the blueberry pie filling layer over the cream and spread.
prepare the 4th layer:
In a bowl, beat together butter and powdered sugar.
Gently fold in the condensed milk. Spread on top of blueberry filling.
Sprinkle the top with the remaining wafer crumbs.
Refrigerate for at least an hour. Enjoy!
can I make blueberry layered dessert in advance?
Yes, this no-bake dessert can be prepared one day in advance, just keep covered and refrigerated.
can you freeze the no-bake blueberry dessert?
No, this dessert needs to be enjoyed fresh. It will not do well frozen.
Not only is this no-bake so stunning, it tastes just as amazing as it looks.
Try these other Pudding Desserts:
Vanilla Wafers Blueberry Dessert
- 12 oz vanilla wafers
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip, thawed
- 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add cool whip and fold untill well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture over the crumbs.
- Add the blueberry pie filling.
- In a bowl, beat together softened butter and powdered sugar.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk. Spread on top of blueberry filling.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining wafer crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Enjoy!