Make the most delicious Buffalo Chicken Flatbread recipe! A crispy and thin Homemade Flatbread topped with juicy buffalo chicken, shredded cheese, and green onion – absolutely delicious.
If you like flatbreads, try our Chicken Flatbread Pizza or our Alfredo Flatbread recipes.
BUFFALO CHICKEN FLATBREAD-
What is better than pizza? Flatbreads! Thin and crispy homemade flatbread dough topped with buffalo chicken, cheese, and green onion. This pizza is loaded with an unbelievable combination of flavors and is so fun to make, that the entire family is going to love the recipe.
With just a few basic ingredients, you can have this pizza ready to go in the oven in no time!
- Flatbread– For this recipe, we use our homemade Flatbread Dough. You can use premade dough from the grocery store as a shortcut.
- Cheese– This recipe calls for shredded cheese, you can use your favorite shredded cheese. We like to use shredded Colby jack cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese for the recipe.
- Hot Sauce– Frank’s Buffalo Wing sauce yields the best results, you can use your favorite buffalo sauce though.
- Chicken– For the chicken, any of your go-to cooked chicken recipes will work. Our Pan-seared chicken, the easy Grilled Chicken, the Air Fryer Chicken Breast, or even Shredded Chicken will all work great.
- Green Onion– We top the flatbread pizza with freshly chopped green onions or chives.
- Ranch– Drizzle the top of the pizza with Ranch dressing to complete the dish.
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO FLATBREAD PIZZA-
You will be surprised how easy it is to make this buffalo chicken pizza recipe!
- Prep– Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flatbread– If using homemade flatbread dough, prepare the flatbread according to this recipe ahead of time.
- Chicken– Cook the chicken with the desired chicken and then cube into small bite-sized pieces. Add to a bowl and drizzle with hot sauce.
- Assemble Pizza– Place the flatbread onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese and buffalo chicken.
- Bake– Bake the flatbread until the cheese has melted and the pizza is crispy.
- Serve– Once baked, top with chopped green onion and drizzle with Ranch dressing and extra buffalo hot sauce.
- Enjoy, friends!
PIZZA TOPPING VARIATIONS-
There are so many different toppings you can add to this pizza! Here are some of our favorite topping ideas:
- Mini Bell Peppers
- Slice Jalapenos
- Red Onion
- Chopped Bacon
- Garlic Slices
- Red Pepper Flakes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
You can reheat it in the oven uncovered until warm or use an air fryer if you have one.
Yes! If your flatbread fits into the basket of the air fryer this is great in the air fryer! Air fry at 375°F until the cheese melts.
Yes! This works great on classic pizza dough! The bake time will vary depending on the size of the pizza.
Yes! Just assemble the pizza and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. We recommend baking it the same day.
This recipe makes one flatbread, about 2 servings.
OTHER APPETIZER RECIPES-
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Recipe
- 1 recipe flatbread
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 3 Tbsp hot sauce
- 4 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp green onion sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Prepare a recipe for homemade flatbread dough.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pan-seared chicken then cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces.
- Add the chicken into a bowl and toss with the hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flatbread onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese and the buffalo chicken.
- Bake the flatbread for another 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the pizza is crispy.
- Once baked, top with chopped green onion and drizzle with Ranch dressing and extra buffalo hot sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!