This Juicy Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Lime recipe is a really quick and wonderful recipe you are going to add to your grilling menu. The chicken is marinated in mayo and chili sauce with lime. The marinade is so flavorful and the chicken becomes so juicy and tender bursting with flavor. Irresistibly good!
Grilled chicken recipes are a family favorite-
As soon as summertime hits, the grill comes out and we use it on a regular basis.
We absolutely love grilling and do it a few times a week. My favorite protein to grill is chicken. Chicken breast whole or as kebabs are always on our menu. They are the easier to marinade and quickest to grill.
Can I substitute for chicken thighs?
Yes, chicken thighs would be a great substitute. The cooking time may be slightly different depending on the size of the thighs.
Chicken kebab marinade-
There are many chicken kebab marinades. The marinade can really make or break a recipe. I really like adding mayo as part of a marinade, it works as a wonderful meat tenderizer. The added chili sauce, hot sauce and garlic give the marinade a little kick and add so much flavor! You’re going to love the marinade for grilling chicken kebabs.
Chicken with lime-
Once the chicken is grilled, I love taking fresh lime and squeezing it over the kebabs and giving them a quick toss. It’s like the cherry on top of a cake, the perfect touch. Lime and chicken kebabs = perfect combo!
Grilled Chicken Kebabs-
This grilled chicken kebabs recipe was inspired by a friend of mine, Tanya. She is such a lovely person, and I am so honored to call her my friend. We had some friends get together at her house for a playdate and she made something like this. All the ladies were full of compliments. Thank you, Tanya, for the inspiration, xoxo!
Enjoy these juicy grilled chicken kebabs and don’t forget to tag us on social media if you ever make this recipe. 🙂 We love seeing your creations. #ValentinasCorner
Try these other grilling recipes:
- Tender Grilled Chicken Thighs– Oh so tender!
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs- Kabobs with an herb and mayo marinade.
- Grilled Tender Pork Kebabs– Easy grilled pork recipe.
Juicy Grilled Chicken Kebabs with Lime
- Cut chicken into about 1" thick pieces.
- Prepare marinade: combine mayo, chili sauce, garlic, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and onion. Pour marinade over chicken, add onion slices, add 1 tbsp lime juice, mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4-6 hours.
- Add chicken to skewers. Grill 12-15 minutes on med/high turning as needed so all sides are cooked (cooking time will vary depending on your grill).
- Once the chicken is cooked, squeeze fresh lime juice over chicken, gently toss and serve.
- Enjoy friends.