An easy recipe for homemade no-bake key lime pie jars. Creamy and velvety zesty key lime over buttery graham crackers in individual-sized servings.
We love a good Key Lime Pie recipe. Though this recipe can be made into a pie, it’s gorgeous in jars (or glasses). The pie mixture is smooth and creamy and goes well with the crushed graham crackers. These are so cute and great to make for parties, and best of all – it’s completely a no-bake!
NOTE: Go for it if you’d rather make it in pie form. Follow the recipe per instructions and just an 8” pie pan (see image further in the post).
How to Make Key Lime Jars-
- Prepare crust: Crush graham crackers in a plastic bag with a rolling pin until crumbly and fine. Add melted butter to the crumbs and mix to combine.
- Prepare filling: Beat the cream cheese with the condensed milk, lime juice, zest, and sugar until a creamy consistency. TIP: So you don’t have lumps in your mixture, be sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Assemble: Add some of the crumbly and buttery crust to small jars, then pipe the filling. You can add some leftover crumbs to the top of the filling and whipped cream.
NOTE: The number of jars you get will depend on the size of the jars you use and how much you fill the jars. Though the dessert is so good, it’s rich, and you don’t want to overstuff the jars and have them go to waste.
I cannot wait for you to give this easy key lime pie a try. We recently had friends over, and I served this. They were such a HUGE hit! My sister, who is not a fan of desserts (like me), couldn’t stop eating the dessert.
No Bake Key Lime Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker, crushed
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Add crumbs to the bottom of the jars (or glasses).
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese with condensed milk, lime juice, sugar and lime zest in a bowl until creamy and well incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake pie filling over the crumble in a pie dish or in separate cups. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Garnish as desired with limes, lime zest or whipped cream.
This recipe is created by Valentina’s Corner and originally posted on Spend with Pennies.