Need a simple dessert recipe without turning on the oven? Try this No-Bake Layered Cake with vanilla pudding between layers of graham crackers topped with melted chocolate.
This is an easy recipe that is ready in under 30-minutes. The adults and kids alike will approve.
No-Bake layered cake-
This recipe was inspired by two of my no-bake desserts: the No-Bake Chocolate Spartak and Vanilla Wafers Dessert. Though I love to bake, I don’t always enjoy desserts that require a ton of time, especially during the summer months. This no-bake dessert is the answer to that dilemma. It’s rather easy to make, tastes wonderful and you don’t have you turn on the oven. Winner!
Using graham crackers for the layers still gives the cake a beautiful and the vanilla pudding goes so well with the graham crackers.
How to make a no-bake layered cake-
A no-bake dessert so easy to make.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding and melt chocolate.
- Layout graham crackers making a layer.
- Cover with cream.
- Continue with remaining cream and crackers.
- Garnish cake with crushed crackers and melted chocolate.
This is a great cake to make for a simple dessert at home or a great idea to take to a potluck. No one will ever guess that you used graham crackers as the layers.
NOTE: You can also top the cake with fruit instead of chocolate. Any of your favorite berries will work.
Don’t forget to tag us on social media if you make this cake. We love to see your creations! #ValentinasCorner
No-Bake Layered Cake
- 1 (14.4 oz) box graham crackers
- 1 (5.1 oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (8 oz) cool whip
- 1/2 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and instant pudding until it starts to thicken, about 1 min.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add cream cheese to the pudding, mix just until cream cheese is incorporated. Add the cool whip, beat again.
- Refrigerate until ready to assemble the cake.
- Place a mixing bowl over a double boiler, bring water to a boil. Add heavy whipping cream and milk chocolate to the bowl. Keep mixing until the chocolate begins to melt. Remove from heat and continue mixing until there are no chunks of chocolate. Set aside to cool.
- Spread a small amount of cream over a platter.
- Add four graham crackers in a row. Cover generously with cream. Repeat until you have six layers.
- Cover top and sides of cake with remaining cream.
- Take the 3 leftover crackers and finely crush.
- Coat sides and top with the graham crackers.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the cake.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate. The cake is best if eaten the same day.