Try this Pork Feta and Mushroom recipe tender pork pieces topped with feta, mushrooms, and cheese. This pork recipe is a great dinner for any time!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pork is very common meat and can be served in many different ways! With this delicious pork recipe, you can have a dinner that is cheap, fancy and so delicious! Tender pork pieces topped with cheese and mushrooms!
how to make pork feta and mushrooms recipe-
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Cut pork into about ¾” thickness. Beat with a meat mallet until meat is a thickness between ¼” – ½”.
- Season with salt, pepper, and coriander on both sides.
- Heat 2 tsp oil on high heat on a large skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, add meat and cook about 3 minutes on each side, meat should be a golden color on both sides.
- Turn down meat to a low/medium heat, cook meat about 15-20 minutes until it becomes tender.
- Meanwhile, slice mushrooms and chop the onion. In a skillet, on med/high heat, sauté mushrooms with onions and 1 ½ tsp oil until mushrooms are cooked and onions tender, lightly salt and pepper.
- Transfer meat to a baking sheet. Add the crumbled feta cheese, mushrooms and top with mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes, until mozzarella, is completely melted. Enjoy!
I love to prepare this dinner during the busy weeknights because it is so easy to prepare and the family loves this dish! Give us your feedback on this delicious recipe.
Try these other great dinner recipes:
- Easy Meatball Recipe– The best meatball recipe.
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps– Easy chicken lettuce wraps!
- Pork Chops Recipe– Simple pork chops dinner.
- Turkey Recipe– The juiciest and easiest turkey recipe.
Pork Feta and Mushrooms
- 6 oz mushrooms
- ½ small onion
- 1 ½ tsp oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Cut pork into about ¾” thickness. Beat with a meat mallet until meat is a thickness between ¼” – ½” thickness. Season with salt, pepper and coriander on both sides.
- In a skillet, heat 2 tsp oil, once hot add the cook and sear on each side for about 3 minutes. Turn down the heat and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Slice thee mushrooms and finely chop onion. In a skillet, saute mushrooms and onions on 1½ tsp oil, until onions are tender. Season to taste.
- Transfer meat to a baking sheet. Add the crumbled feta cheese, then mushrooms and finally mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes, until mozzarella is completely melted. Enjoy!