An amazing recipe for easy Pasta Grape Salad. This salad is loaded with pasta shells and grapes in a creamy garlic mayo and blue cheese dressing. The ingredients are minimal but the results – fantastic!
This pasta salad is great to make all year round.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pasta Grape Salad-
Pasta salad with grapes in a creamy garlic mayo and blue cheese dressing. The salad is a classic but with the added blue cheese, it gives the pasta salad a unique taste and it’s amazing.
This is the perfect salad to make ahead of time to serve for parties or brunch.
How to You Make a Pasta Grape Salad?
- Cook pasta shells, al dente, according to package instructions. Drain pasta.
- While pasta shells are warm, add the blue cheese and mix.
- Prepare the dressing.
- Add grapes and scallions to pasta.
- Mix in dressing.
What kind of Grapes do you need for Salad?
Red or green grapes may be used for the pasta salad. A combination of both green and red grapes may be used together.
What kind of Pasta do you Use in Pasta Salad?
We used medium shells for this grape salad. However, a favorite pasta may be used instead.
Can you Make Grape Salad ahead of Time?
Yes, this grape salad is wonderful to make ahead of time. Prepare everything per instructions and keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
I hope you love this Salad Recipe. Don’t forget to leave us feedback in the comments below. 🙂
Try these other SALAD recipes:
Pasta Grape Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked shells pasta
- 3 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- ½ cup chopped scallions (or green onion), finely chopped
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Cook pasta“al dente” according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut grapes in half and chop scallions.
- In a bowl combine mayo, lemon juice and minced garlic. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain. Return back to the pot. While pasta is hot, add cheese and mix. Add in scallions and grape, mix.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate covered for at least two hours or overnight.
- Before serving, toss gently.