This amazing Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe is going to become your go-to salad during grilling season! A light and flavorful salad loaded with lettuce, veggies, croutons, eggs, and slices of juicy and Grilled Chicken.
Check out the video for this delicious Grilled Chicken Salad.
GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD-
There is nothing better than a hearty and flavor-packed homemade salad! Chopped romaine tossed with cucumbers, tomatoes, boiled eggs, croutons, and best of all juicy grilled chicken breast! The chicken is made with our simple grilled chicken marinade, giving you the BEST chicken.
The salad is so easy to make and requires just a few ingredients that you probably already have!
- Chicken– We use our tender and juicy Grilled Chicken recipe using our easy Chicken Marinade! You can also use Air Fryer Chicken Breast or our Pan-Seared Chicken for this recipe.
- Lettuce– For this salad, we use chopped romaine lettuce but you can also use iceberg lettuce or a combination of both.
- Tomato– The best tomatoes are cherry tomatoes, but you can also use whatever tomatoes you have on hand!
- Cucumber– Thinly sliced mini cucumbers will work great for the salad.
- Avocado– We love adding sliced avocado into the salad, if you don’t like avocado you can leave it out.
- Bacon– We like our air-fryer bacon!
- Egg– For this salad, you want to use boiled eggs. Check out our Deviled Eggs tutorial for how to properly boil eggs.
- Red Onion– You can use either red onion or sweet onion. We even like using green onions sometimes.
- Corn– Canned sweet corn works great for this salad. You can also use fresh corn on the cob.
- Croutons– There is nothing better than adding croutons to a fresh salad, store-bought or Homemade.
The BEST thing about a salad is that you can add what you want to your salad. The toppings aren’t limited!
HOW TO MAKE SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN-
- Chicken– Prepare the chicken using our grilled chicken marinade recipe and grill the chicken. Slice the chicken into thin strands or small bite-size pieces.
- Prep– Cut up all the ingredients for the salad and add everything to a large salad bowl.
- Add Dressing– Drizzle with your choice of dressing over the salad, toss and enjoy!
Here are some of our favorite toppings to add to this salad:
- Mini peppers
- Banana peppers
- Bacon bits
- Shredded cheese
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Kalamata Olives
WHAT KIND OF DRESSING DO I USe?
This salad works great with any salad dressing! Here are some of our favorite dressings to use:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
Yes, for the best flavors you want to marinate the chicken breast for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Yes! You can substitute the boneless skinless chicken breast for boneless skinless chicken thighs or even chicken tenders.
Yes, you can prepare everything ahead of time, just DO NOT mix in the dressing until ready to serve.
MORE SALADS TO TRY-
- Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
- Kale Salad Recipe
- Classic Caprese Salad
- Roasted Eggplant Salad
- Bologna Salad Recipe
- Broccoli Bacon Salad
Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast
- ranch dressing
- 2 heads romaine, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 cup croutons
- 4 oz bacon, cooked and chopped
- Prepare the chicken following our grilled chicken marinade recipe.
- Once the chicken is grilled, slice into thin slices.
- Cut up and prepare all the ingredients for the salad.
- Add all the salad ingredients into a salad bowl and toss in desired salad dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!