Flavor-packed buttery Cajun Shrimp ready in just 10 minutes! This recipe results in the most tender and juicy shrimp tossed in a homemade cajun seasoning cooked in garlic butter.
If you love a little kick to your seafood, this Cajun Shrimp Recipe is amazing. It’s so versatile and may be served in so many different ways. The homemade cajun seasoning elevates the shrimp and combined with the butter, makes it an irresistible entree!
- Grain: With pasta or even rice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
No, we don’t recommend cooking with frozen shrimp (though some people do). We’ve noticed the cooking is uneven when sauteeing frozen shrimp, therefore, recommend thawing the shrimp before it is cooked.
Cooked shrimp will last 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
We recommend large or extra large shrimp or prawns. You’ll want to peel and devein the shrimp before you cook it.
other EASY SHRIMP RECIPES:
Cajun Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- Peel and devein the shrimp and pat completely dry. Add to a bowl and toss with cajun seasoning.
- In a skillet melt butter with minced garlic, cook until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the shrimp into the skillet and saute over medium heat 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp is pink and opaque.
- Served as desired.