These Salmon Yogurt Canapes are the perfect appetizer! Baguette topped with a creamy yogurt spread, salmon, and fresh cucumbers.
Try these other great canapes, Hot Seafood Appetizers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
There is nothing better than simple canapes topped with smoked salmon. Toasted crunchy baguette, with this garlicky yogurt and spinach mixture, add a slice of a cucumber and smoked salmon. Yup, you can start the car to head out and purchase all of the ingredients.
how to make canapes-
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Slice baguette into thin slices, into about 24 slices.
- Toast the baguette slices for about 5-8 minutes.
- Completely cool the baguette slices.
- Finely chop spinach and parsley.
- In a bowl, combine together yogurt, spinach, minced garlic and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread some mixture onto the toasted baguette.
- Add a slice of cucumber and salmon.
- Garnish with dill.
These salmon sandwiches are so easy to make and great for when you need a quick appetizer or side dish. I hope you enjoy these amazing sandwiches!
Try these other canapes:
- Bacon Tomato Avocado Canapes– A simple canapes recipe with a creamy avocado spread.
- Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Canapes– Canapes with a creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Canapes with a Creamy Spread– Easy canapes topped with a creamy spread.
Salmon Yogurt Canapes
- 1 baguette
- 10 oz smoked salmon
- 2 cups chobani plain yogurt, 5.3 oz
- 1 cup spinach, lightly packed
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- dill for décor
- salt and pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 355°F. Slice baguette into about 24 thin slices.
- Place the bread slices into a baking sheet and toast for about 5-8 minutes. Cool baguette slices completely before adding the yogurt mixture.
- Finely chop the spinah and parsley.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, spinach, minced garlic, and parsley.
- Spread some mixture onto the toasted baguette. Add a slice of cucumber and salmon. Garnish with dill. Enjoy.