These Brie Mushroom Canapes are wonderful to serve as an appetizer. The open-faced sandwiches with crispy bread slices, sauteed mushrooms and brie cheese are a phenomenal combination and so easy to make.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
How to Make Brie Mushroom Canapes-
- Slice baguette (or any other bread).
- Cut brie into small pieces.
- Sautee mushrooms.
- Prepare any additional toppings.
- Top bread with ingredients.
- Bake canapes and enjoy!
Brie cheese is such a wonderful combination with sauteed mushrooms. The canapes can either be made with just the cheese and mushrooms or additional ingredients may be added for more flavors. Asparagus, ham, tomatoes or spinach would all be great to add to add to the canapes.
If making these canapes for a party, you can slice the baguette up to a day in advance. The mushrooms may be sauteed in advance as well, just keep covered and refrigerated. Prepping in advance makes these so easy to throw together and serve.
I hope you absolutely love these easy Brie Mushroom Canapes. Don’t forget to comment below with your feedback and tag us on social media #ValentinasCorner. We love hearing from you. 🙂
TRY THESE OTHER CANAPE RECIPES:
Brie Mushroom Canapes
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Slice baguette. Combine olive oil and powdered garlic, brush baguette slices. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove the rind from the brie. Slice into thin small slices, keep running the knife under water so the cheese won't stick. Set aside.
- Slice mushrooms, sauté until mushrooms are golden, lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Add the brie slices to baguette (if any slices are thick, with wet hands, flatten them). Add mozzarella cheese. Add the sautéed mushrooms (ham, asparagus, ham and spinach if desired). Bake another 3-4 minutes.