The recipe for these easy Philly Cheese Steak Sliders is so quick and easy to make, you’ll be impressed! Thin slices of steak with vegetables and cheese added to Hawaiian buns and coated with a garlic butter seasoning.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Enjoy this video recipe tutorial for the Philly Sliders. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. 🙂
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SLIDERS?
These sliders are inspired by our classic Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. The sandwich originates and has its roots in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The sandwich is everything you’d expect in a classic Philly but in smaller sizes.
Tender beef slices with mushrooms, onion, peppers with cheese in Hawaiian buns. These sliders are so good for parties, potlucks or even a quick dinner option.
Philly Cheese Steak Recipe-
As wonderful as the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches are, they aren’t all that great for parties. These sliders take everything that is so wonderful about the sandwich and make them into mini portions. Perfect for families with little children or parties!
What kind of meat do I use for a Cheese Steak?
Rib-eye or a top round is the traditional cut of meat used for cheesesteaks. Striploin, roast beef or any other steak will work great as long as it’s cut as thin as possible. You can also purchase pre-cut meat at your local grocery store.
What kind of cheese do I use?
You can use your favorite cheese or a combination of cheeses for these Philly Cheese Steaks. Provolone, Swiss, American or Mozzarella are all great choices.
How to make Philly Cheese Steak Sliders?
- Combine ingredients for the seasoning.
- Saute the meat. Saute the vegetables and return the meat to the skillet.
- Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the garlic butter spread.
- Cut rolls in half lengthwise, separating the tops and bottoms. Place the bottom of the rolls into a 9”x13” casserole dish lined with parchment paper.
- Spread mayo on the bottom of bread rolls.
- Add the cooked meat and vegetables to the casserole dish, and spread evenly.
- Add the cheese over the meat and place the tops of buns over the cheese.
- Lightly cut into the sides of buns to make openings for butter topping to penetrate down to the meat.
- Bake until cheese melts and tops of rolls are crispy.
- Enjoy, friends.
I hope you make the sliders and love the Philly Cheesesteak as much as we do.