Learn how to cook frozen Air Fryer Corn Dogs, they are the perfect kid-approved meal or snack! Corn dogs turn out crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and juicy on the inside, so good.
AIR FRYER FROZEN CORN DOGS-
These frozen corn dogs in the air fryer are so easy to make and taste so much better in the air fryer! Hot dogs and corn dogs are such a classic American meal, and this recipe gives you the ultimate corn dog that is soft on the inside with a crispy shell.
All you need for this recipe is a good air fryer and store-bought frozen corn dogs!
- Air Fryer– We love THIS air fryer, the air fryer oven also works GREAT!
- Corn Dogs– Your favorite frozen corn dogs will do! We really like the State Fair Corn Dogs brand, their frozen mini corn dogs are wonderful as well.
HOW TO COOK CORN DOGS IN AIR FRYER-
It doesn’t get any easier than this recipe, in just 10 minutes you can have your corn dogs ready to enjoy!
- Prep– Spray the air fryer basket and add the dogs, our air fryer fits only 8 corn dogs.
- Air Fry– Air fry the corn dogs until crispy and cooked, flip or toss half way through cooking time.
- Serve– Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
CHEF’S TIP– You do NOT want to overcrowd the corn dogs. You want to leave some room in between each of the corn dogs for proper circulation of heat! This gives you the CRISPY corn dogs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
These are not, but there are so many gluten-free corn dogs options that you can use for this recipe!
We like the classic corn dogs, beef corn dogs, and for breakfast, you can do the pancake sausage ones!
No, the sticks will not burn so you do not have to worry about that.
No, no thawing is needed, that is how easy this recipe is!
You do not have to preheat the air fryer, but you can if you prefer it.
These corn dogs are such a delicious treat, loved by both kids and adults! Serve with your favorite sides for the ultimate dinner.
Air Fryer Corn Dogs (Frozen)
- 6 frozen corn dogs