Recipe for Easy Baked Chicken Thighs. Baked juicy and tender chicken thighs recipe that will become a regular in your kitchen. Such a wonderful recipe that has a prep time of 10 minutes and results in the most tender and juicy baked chicken dinner, using ingredients you already have!
This chicken recipe, along with our Tender Chicken Thighs is on our dinner menu regularly.
easy baked chicken thigh recipe-
I am a huge fan of easy chicken recipes, especially these baked chicken thighs. Chicken is an easy protein to work with. It’s so versatile and when marinating properly, there’s not too much that can go wrong!
Chicken thighs are my favorite cut of chicken to bake in the oven, they come out so juicy and tender. This recipe is probably my favorite way to bake thighs. Marinating is so easy, quick and you most likely already have everything in your kitchen. This baked chicken thigh dinner will be a regular!
can I stip the marinade time?
Marinading the chicken 3-4 hours is preferred, but not necessary. These easy chicken thighs will taste just as wonderful if you prepare them and cook them immediately. They just won’t be as tender as the marinade will not have time to penetrate through the meat yet.
can I prepare oven chicken thighs in advance?
Yes, this is the perfect recipe to prepare in advance! You can marinade the chicken the day before in the unique mayo garlic marinade.
Rub the marinade and season the chicken thighs and place into a casserole dish. Then, all I have to do is just bake the chicken thighs for dinner. So easy and eliminates extra prep work.
can I taste the mayo?
You will not be able to taste the mayo once the chicken is baked. It is used as a tenderizer and once the seasoning is added and chicken is baked, you’d never know there was mayo involved! 🙂
how to make the most tender chicken thighs?.
This chicken thigh recipe is so so quick to prep and don’t be turned away by the ingredients. The final product is phenomenal and it will become a favorite – even the picky eaters will approve.
- In a bowl, combine the mayo, olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add the chicken thighs and coat with mayo mixture.
- Prepare the seasoning. In a separate combine the salt, pepper, chili pepper and paprika.
- Generously season boat sides of chicken thighs with the seasoning.
- Add the thighs to a baking dish and cover.
- Set aside to marinate at least 3 – 4 hours in the refrigerator.
how long should I bake chicken thighs in the oven?
Bake boneless, skinless chicken thighs about 45 minutes at 375°F. Remove foil and broil for 8-10 minutes, until tops of thighs are crispy.
TIP: Keep in mind, the size of the thighs and different ovens may slightly affect the baking of the chicken thighs. It is best to test the readiness of the thighs with a cooking thermometer. Cooked chicken should read 165°F internal temperature. (Check the thickest part of a chicken in the center of it.)
can I reheat chicken thighs?
Yes, these juicy chicken thighs are great when reheated. To reheat, cover thighs and bake until heated or reheat in a skillet with the extra juicy on med/low heat until reheated.
what to do with leftover chicken?
I hope you give these Baked Chicken Thigh Recipe a try. You’ll be so surprised at the flavors of the chicken. SO GOOD!
Try these other recipes with minimal prep time:
- Salmon Shrimp and Asparagus– Baked salmon with shrimp and asparagus.
- Potato and Chicken Casserole- Potatoes with chicken in a creamy sauce.
- Easy Potatoes and Meat Casserole- Hearty meat and potato casserole.
- One Pan Chicken and Vegetable- Chicken thighs with vegetable baked as a one-pan meal!
Easy Baked Chicken Thighs
- 3 lbs chicken thighs (boneless & skinless)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or canola)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- In a bowl, combine mayo, olive oil and minced garlic. Add chicken thighs and coat with mayo mixture.
- Prepare the seasoning. In a separate combine the salt, pepper, chili powder and paprika.
- Season boat sides of chicken with the seasoning. Add chicken thighs to a baking dish. Cover with foil. Set aside to marinate at least 3 – 4 hours.
- Bake about 45 minutes at 375°F. Remove foil and broil for 8-10 minutes, until tops of thighs are crispy.
- Enjoy, friends.